Saturday, June 6, 2009

A new kind of dreaming (finished)


I have just recently finished "A New Kind Of Dreaming", and it seems it was not too bad after all. After Jamie goes to Port Barren he finds a mysterious boat and befriends a boy of his age called Cameron. I am not going to talk about the storyline too much, because you will have to read it. The story involves a overweight cop who will do anything to hide his past and protect his career, a trip through the desert and some bones of a refugee from the boat. Still don't know where it's leading to? Then read it!

In my last post, I mentioned that it was very boring at the start, so those of you who find it dragging on, you will soon get absorbed by the storyline later on like I did. If you are looking for something humourous and witty, you won't find it here. What you will find though is an original story and a mystery to solve while reading it.

No comments:

Post a Comment